TechnoPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to Rave2Techno - staff Application.

Go down

to Rave2Techno - staff Application. Empty to Rave2Techno - staff Application.

Post  Ravon Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Ingame name:Ravon

How long have you been playing:more than 6 hours

What staff are you applaying for:mod or higher

Have you been a staff member in any server:i have not been a mod in a RSPS so far

If yes, wich ones:

How old are you:17, almost 18

Where do you live:United States, MA

How long can you play a week:more than 35 hours

Whos main owner of server:Rave2Techno

Why do you think you deserve to be a staff member:i am a reliable player and a helpful person to any one who needs it or asks of it. i also wont abuse the privilages that would be given to me if i was to be made a mod.

If there was a scammer how would you handle it:if there was a scammer i would handle the situation by giving them a warning, but also i would also try to figure out if it is true or not that the person actually scammed someone or if someone is just mad at them for no reason and they are making false accusations. if they r making false accusations then they will be the ones 2 recieve the warning for the first time. if someone continues 2 scamm, or make false accusations then i will handle the situation with neccessary procautions.

Ravon

Back to top Go down

to Rave2Techno - staff Application. Empty Re: to Rave2Techno - staff Application.

Post  king nick Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:44 pm

ur a good guy, ur nice, an easy to talk 2 bruh, but u should learn server more, get acquainted with everyone, learn rules, an know what you have to do, seeing you really havent had much staff experience. But until then, ill hold my vouch for u +1.
king nick
king nick

Back to top Go down