TechnoPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application - Check it please

Go down

Staff Application - Check it please Empty Staff Application - Check it please

Post  Ridquel Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:48 am

Ingame name: Omega

How long have you been playing: 3 - 4 Weeks Approximately

What staff are you applying for: I would love an admin rank but i must earn it so i would love to be a moderator.

Have you been a staff member in any server: Dozens

If yes, which ones: PerfectionX (Owner), UltimateDestiny (Co-Owner), RunescapeVortex ( Head Administrator ), SinisterScape (Moderator), FrostieScape PVP ( Moderator ), RecklessPK (Moderator)

How old are you: 15

Where do you live: Edmonton, London, UK

How long can you play a week: I have alot of free time on my hands as i passed my GCSE's early so roughly 40+ hours.

Whos main owner of server: Rave2Techno who is also Elotes R Us Razz

Why do you think you deserve to be a staff member: Because i am extremely dedicated to the server and have made alot of friends, there was a point when i confiscated over 200 Tril, YES, 200Tril from a duper and handed it over to someone with higher rank ( I Richie I ) and saved the eco from getting destroyed and reset, I have a good bond with all players and have gained alot of respect from players.

If there was a scammer how would you handle it: I would simply go to an area where we wont be disturbed with the players, I would ask for both alibi's, once i have read both, i would ask for witnesses or a video. If the player has a video i would Skype him and contact him to see the video. If the victim of the scam did not have the video, i would confiscate both items and ask Rave2Techno/Elotes R Us to check the 'Trade Log' and see their trade towards eachother.

Hope I can help out players

- Omega

Ridquel

Back to top Go down