KUSH - staff application

Go down

KUSH - staff application

Post  KUSH_ on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:17 pm

ingame name: KUSH

how long have u been playing: i have played real runescape since 2000(before rs2 was released) and ive played private servers for 4-6 years

Have you been a staff member in any server: yes i have been staff on a few other servers

how old are you: i am 21 years old

Where do you live: south Carolina (united states)

How long can you play a week: i can play as much or as long as i want

Whos main owner of server: lol... rave2techno!

Why do you think you deserve to be a staff member: i think i should be staff because i am always looking for ways to better the server even as a normal player i help out as much as i can.. i like to see servers grow, and i hate to watch them fall.. not to mention ive got good ppl skills and try to solve problems before they escalate. oh and not to mention i know runescape like its a second home due to me playing it for almost 13 years haha.

If there was a scammer how would you handle it: if there was a scammer for starters i would try to find the proof that he scammed some1 (chat/trade logs) and i would discuss the situation with the scammer and the victum. if i had enough information to decide he was scamming i would temp jail him till rave got on to decide what to do.

ps: to any1 who reads or comments on my post i greatly appreciate it and i hope to be staff for u guys soon =] -KUSH

oh 1 last thing.. i had to put a _ after my name due to some1 stealing my username =[ thanks for understanding

KUSH_

Back to top Go down

Re: KUSH - staff application

Post  king nick on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:36 pm

good luck man. Well see how it goes (:
king nick
king nick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KUSH_ on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:18 pm

lol asking 1 single question about something perfectly reasonable doesn't make me any less capable of moderating a server.. i could still answer any question that new members or regulars ask... and im not perfect there might be a question here or there i cant answer.. but thats part of what makes us human.

KUSH_

Back to top Go down

Post  xydarbzzvvx on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:49 am

gl bro hope u get it Smile

xydarbzzvvx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down