TechnoPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and my teammate sparring feel free to comment

2 posters

Go down

Me and my teammate sparring feel free to comment Empty Me and my teammate sparring feel free to comment

Post  Casper Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:11 am

feel free to comment. it was just a fun night of training and stuff. gonna start filming my training sections on my ipod so i can upload directly to youtube.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgG-4-rr5dY&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by Casper on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fb)

Casper

Back to top Go down

Me and my teammate sparring feel free to comment Empty Re: Me and my teammate sparring feel free to comment

Post  king nick Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:38 pm

u drop ur hands alot, an u lower ur head flailing ur arms making u more vulnerable to ur opponent. I used to do the same thing, ill try to upload a few vids of me fighting
king nick
king nick

Back to top Go down

Me and my teammate sparring feel free to comment Empty Re: Me and my teammate sparring feel free to comment

Post  Casper Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Thanks for the tip. i'm still young. i got years to go. i'll hopefully get better by then

Casper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down