some suggestions.

Go down

some suggestions.

Post  Rikardo v on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Here is some suggestions that i think would make this server better then it already is.

1. Another tele with more shops and more stuff away from home.

2. More stuff at agility area.

3. Some more rares in the rich and rares shop.

4. A new boss with a 70% chance of good drops and 30% or rare drops.

5. New training area with more things to kill instead of rock crabs.

These are some of my ideas, dont forget to post yours and what you think of mine. I hope these could happen, thank you Smile


Rikardo v

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some suggestions.

Post  i richie i on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:36 pm

I highly agree with #5!

i richie i

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some suggestions.

Post  king nick on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:08 am

i like the suggestions, most r good thoughts.
avatar
king nick

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some suggestions.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum